Monday, March 16, 2009

A CONTEST!!!!



The first picture here shows Bessie, the Hold-out! Notice her
bulges, AND her nice beard. Her beard isn't as long and luxurious as a Billy's, but it's pretty impressive for a Nanny.
Next is the terrible trio of trouble. In the rear is the little one, Clem, The front right is the female, Daisy, and the left front is Thor, the bigger male.




Here on the left we have a close-up of Daisy's cute little kisser, and on the right is another picture of She-Who-Won't-Be-Rushed.
LEAVE A COMMENT AND GUESS WHEN SHE WILL HAVE THE BABIES AND HOW MANY YOU THINK. WINNER WILL GET A LITTLE HANDMADE SOMETHING FROM ME!



Here is the terrible trio again . . .






And with momma, Heidi.




And again. Notice the stuff on the fence? Goat hair where they scratch. I'm thinkin' socks - if I only knew how to knit!


Okay, I'm so excited that I just can't stand myself! I received my approval today for my surgery! They are calling tomorrow to schedule, so it looks like I will be having it the last week of March. Hooray!!!!!!
CONTEST CONTEST CONTEST
I took a bunch of pictures of the goats today, so I am posting some just so you can see how much the babies have grown. Also, I took pics of the hold-out nanny so you can see how huge she is. I got some rear shots, so just so you know, I'm not trying to gross anyone out - Richard said, "Nice butts." I'm starting a contest with this pregnant goat. Leave a comment on my blog and guess when she will have the babies, and I will send whoever is closest a little handmade something! Really!!!

3 comments:

  1. Okay! She's going to have her babies on Thursday. She will have three (I keep going back and forth between two and three but she looks so big). I can't wait to find out!

    Your pictures are so adorable. I WANT A GOAT!!!!

    And you're scheduled for your surgery? Double WAHOO!!!!!! Where will you have it and how long will you be in the hospital?

    You are full of news today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glue Girl,

    We are sending some free UHU your way. 1) Because you asked and 2) I love goats.

    Good luck with the Birthing (and surgery) and let me know when you use your UHU on a project.
    best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too caught goats with my cam often visiting country sides. the kids are adorable and i have no idea about the contest :)

    ReplyDelete