Thursday, January 22, 2009

Where Do You Find Your Time?

It seems as if I wish my time away waiting for the weekend to get here so I can vent my creative energies, but as Friday slowly wends its way here, I start looking around at all the housework waiting to be done over the weekend, and feel my urge to create just evaporate! Where do people find time to create? Between my job, daily chores, family obligations, and the occasional emergency, I feel as if my creative time is time stolen from something more important. I know there are people who say, "Take ten minutes and sit down and do something you enjoy," but I'm not a ten minute type of person. It takes me longer than that just to decide what to work on! Oh well, when they invent a way to make more time, I'm going to get in line for some! In the meantime, it's almost Friday, and I think the housework will still be here for some power-cleaning on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm new to blogging and just visiting. Since my blog is about creativty and writing and you're a creative teacher, I thought I'd drop by to say "hello"...Please come visit me! Jan

    ReplyDelete